Friday, October 9, 2009

Introduction – Who Blogs?

Blogging isn’t for me. Blogging is for:
a)Smart people who know a lot about a particular issue and want to share their opinion
b)Funny people who tell stories that other people read when they should be working
c)Weird people that mistakenly think the world cares about what they have to say

Yet here I am with a blog. The twenty-first century wins again. E-books were fun and all, but blogs are a lot easier to use when on the go. Read what you want. Skip what you don’t. Just know that I’ll be quizzing you when I get home, and if I find out that you didn’t read my story about hanging out with the Vice President of Ecuador I will disown you.
P.S. Please leave lots of comments.

2 comments:

  1. So, you've inspired me, I'm thinking or creating a blog website just for those who are traveling where they can post blogs, reviews, recommendations to future travelers, pictures, video and search blogs of those who have been there before. Wanna be on my payroll as a featured blogger and travel the world the rest of your life?

    ReplyDelete
  2. woah dude.....i think you are onto something!

    ReplyDelete