Monday, November 16, 2009

16 - Montañita


This past weekend I went to Montañita to meet up with some BU study abroad kids. Montañita is a small beach town with a huge personality. The people that live in Montañita are a mix of hippies, surfers, and backpackers that never left. Our days were filled with lying on the beach and surfing and the nights were filled with huge dance parties around bonfires. It was an awesome time.


The streets are dirt and I just walked around barefoot everywhere.



The streets were lined with these bars. At night the guys making drinks had music blasting and were juggling bottles and glasses as they made your drink.



One of the hippies that made and sold jewelery had a little monkey. We played with the monkey every time we walked by.


It´s hard to tell, but I had the monkey on my hand and this is an action shot of him jumping off me onto the table.


Beautiful beach sunset



My token jumping picture

No comments:

Post a Comment